EMA Legal works across the aged care sector. Our lawyers have a unique understanding of the legal issues affecting older Australians and the legal issues faced by aged care providers.
We provide the following services:
- Advice on workforce management in the aged care sector, including contract drafting, termination and conditions of employment
- Regulatory compliance issues arising, for example, under the Aged Care Act 2004 (Cth), aged care standards under the Quality of Care Principles, the Aged Care Complaints Scheme, the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the relevant awards
- Advice concerning and negotiation of enterprise agreements
- Drafting of and advice concerning home care agreements
- Advice and representation for employers in age discrimination issues